Mr. Phi Significant

The Phi Sigma Sigma Epsilon Nu chapter will be hosting our first ‘Mr. Phi-Significant’ Pageant. All proceeds will be going towards the Jennifer Knighton Scholarship Fund and The Kids in Need Foundation.

Jennifer received her undergraduate degree in Business Administration from Oswego State University in May of 2009. She was also a sister of Delta Phi Epsilon Sorority. Jennifer turned 22 years old on July 15, 2009 and passed away in an alcohol related accident in July 19th, 2009. Jennifer’s Dad will be in attendance at the event and wants you all there! The main purpose of this event is to emphasize moderation when you drink. While Jen was of legal age to drink she drank too much.

Mr. Phi Significant is a male beauty pageant where the contestants will compete in four rounds (introductions, swimsuit, talent, and formalwear)

We will be pre selling tickets from March 20th to March 23rd in the Marano Campus Center from 10-3pm for $3. Tickets will also be sold at the door the day of the event for $5!
The event will be held in the Hewitt Ballroom

To learn more about Jen and her story please go to http://moderationjeneration.com

My name is Sarah Stephens, a May 2017 graduate from The State University of New York at Oswego.I am passoniate about my work and experience in the Media Industry. I am an aspiring radio jockey who loves to know the latest news. I have a lot of experience in this field through my internships as well as through classes I have completed here SUNY Oswego.
Email: sstephen@oswego.edu
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.