Why Oswego?

When I decided to leave the Army and go back to school I had a very big decision to make, where college should I go to? So I did the normal thing and applied to a bunch of big schools like Syracuse, Rutgers, ASU and so on. I only knew about Oswego because of a girl I was dating at the time. I will not lie, the big schools were pretty awesome but at the time were very overwhelming. I still had a decision to make and decided to take a tour at Oswego and right off the jump I met great people who are still my best friends till today and met many more people along the way. Oswego is the perfect small college to go to, everyone is approachable and are willing to have a good time with you no matter what. I chose Oswego because of the students who go to Oswego, all it takes for everyone to enjoy it is to go out there and socialize. So next time someone makes that weird face when you say you go to Oswego State, tell them to come out for a visit because I at one point was making a weird face when people told me they went to Oswego State. Go Lakers!