Thanksgiving: What are you thankful for?

As Thanksgiving Break approaches, I am eagerly counting down the days until I get to go home (for the first time since August) and relax for a few days. The hustle and bustle of this semester has been quite tiring at times, so I am really looking forward to being able to spend some quality time with my family and not with my notebooks.

I am excited to enjoy the always delicious traditional dinner with my family, the annual watching of the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade on TV, helping my Mom cook and the inevitable food comas.

Reflecting back on this year, I have a lot to be thankful for and would like to share a few with the Oswego community in hopes of hearing a few of yours as well!

I am thankful for:

• Being able to expand my experience with an internship with the Public Affairs office
  • Being able to continue my education in the Public Relations field at Oswego
  • My friends for continuing to create fun memories
  • My parents for supporting me in all of my endeavors
  • My little brother for reminding me that even though I’m a sophomore in college, I will always be his older sister who annoys him
  • My boyfriend for always being there for me and being able to put a smile on my face
  • Being able to spend the holidays with my family

Please feel free to comment below and share what you are thankful for this year at Thanksgiving! I would like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!