Happy Birthday Sheldon

This has been a very eventful week. From the 4 day weekend to the birthday of Sheldon and the first hockey game of the semester Oswego has had a lot to buzz about. The four day weekend for me was especially nice giving me a few days to catch my breath from all the work and monotony of my schedule. I personally love not having to wake up at 8 Thursday and Friday for class and sleeping in so it was especially nice. I had time to review material that I was unsure about and since I didn’t have any lab reports to do time to sleep.
Since I finished my Pchem lab fairly early I also had time to enjoy the birthday of SUNY Oswego’s founder Edward A. Sheldon. This was on the 4th in the quad. There was free food including BBQ pulled chicken sandwiches, hot dogs, cup cakes, and apple cider which was enough to attract most students, not just the ones who bleed green and yellow. There was a group picture taken by the lagoon after which we sang happy birthday to Sheldon and I was off to Pchem lecture. All in all it was a fun week but its back to being tethered to my books and Snygg.

About the Author

I am a junior chemistry major form Brooklyn, NY. I am a laboratory assistant, student researcher in the biochemistry lab, Chemistry Club President, and a McNair scholar.
Email: stange@oswego.edu
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.