The Secret: The Law of Attraction

I am not sure how many of you know about “The Secret”, of life. “The Secret” is the answer to the happiness everyone seeks in life, who does not want to be happy? Most people wake up every morning wanting to be happy, productive and successful. Well for those of you who have not yet found how or what to do to become happy I will introduce to you “The Secret” to happiness, success, money, good health, great career, positivity, and EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING YOU WANT! I want to share “The Secret” with the world; this is part of my life purpose, to help as much people as I can. “The Secret” has been around for centuries but has only been known by very few in history such as the inventor of the telephone, Alexander Graham Bell, Isaac Newton, Jesus, Mahatma Gandhi, just to name a few. “The Secret” is no secret at all; we have been introduced to “The Secret” since we were young without noticing it. Your thoughts and feelings is the key to “The Secret.” In 2006 a film, “The Secret” was created by a woman named Rhonda Byrne. Later in 2006 after the film was released to the world she wrote the book “The Secret.” Recently in 2009 she published, “The Power.” I read “The Secret” about 2 years ago, I am currently reading “The Power” and I got my hands on a personal copy of the movie” “The Secret.” When I was first introduced to “The Secret” from a close friend of mine, I was so excited about applying this tool to my life. “The Secret” was also introduce on national television on the Oprah Show, it was also added to Oraphs book list. Applying “The Secret”  definitely something to get used to at first; it takes a lot of practice. They say practice makes perfect, right? Well I have become more conscious about my thoughts and feelings which is ultimately the key. I have made a vow to myself that no matter what I will always practice “The secret” and never lose sight of the message. It all comes down to the Law of Attraction. This is much like the law of gravity. It is ALWAYS in effect. The law of attraction is all about like attracts like. What you give out is what you receive. The thoughts you give out into the universe is what the universe will return to you. You are like a frequency tower that sends out energy into the universe, whether they are negative or positive. Now the universe does nothing but simply places people, events, circumstances into your life depending on the energy you give out for a certain reason. It’s as simple as that, what you give out is what you receive. If you have negative thoughts and feelings, then you are placing negative people, events and circumstances into your life and vice versa. In order to help everyone comprehend “The Secret” I will post daily teachings, whether they are by the week or by day, I will get it done. You can personally have these daily teachings on your ipod like I do. There is an app that you can buy on http://www.thesecret.tv/. You can also find the movie and book there as well. I started receiving daily teachings on December 25 so this is where I will begin:
December 25: (Day 1) The secret contains clear priniciples on how to live your life in accordance with the natural laws of the universe, and the most important thing for any person to do is LIVE IT. You can only become the master of your life by LIVING IT! As we travel through a year of teachings, the clarity, understanding and wisdom you will reviece every day will help you live the laws that govern human beings, so you may truly become the master of your Life.
December 26: (Day 2) Every night before you fall asleep, give heartfelt thanks for the wonderful day you just had (no matter what kind of day you had). Think about the next day, intend that it is going to be wonderful. Intend that it is going to be the best day of your life. Intend that it is going to be filled with love and joy. Intend that all good is coming to you and everything is going to flow perfectly, etc. Then when you wake in the morning, BEFORE you get out of bed, again declare your intentions for the day and give deep thanks as though you have received them all. As you do this, you will begin to create your life deliberately, and you will experience firsthand the power that is within you to create the life you want.
December 27: (Day 3) I want to let you in on a secret to THE SECRET. The shortcut to anything you want in your life is to BE and FEEL happy now. It is the fastest way to bring money and anything else you want into your life. Focus on radiating out into the universe those feelings of joy and happiness. When you do that, you will attract back to you all things that bring you joy and happiness, which will not only include an abundance of money, but everything else you are wanting.
December 28: (Day 4) The creative process helps you create what you want in three simple steps: ask, believe and receive. Asking the universe for what you want is your opportunity to get clear about what you want. As you get clear in your mind, you have asked. Believing involves acting, speaking and thinking as though you have already received what you’ve asked for. When you emit the frequency of having received it, the law of attraction moves people, events and circumstances for you to receive. Receiving involves feeling the way you will feel once your desire has manifested. Feeling good now puts you on the frequency of what you want.
December 29: (Day 5) If you feel bad about your body, that is a powerful feeling, and you will continue to attract feeling bad about your body. You will never change your body if you are critical of it and find fault with it, and in fact you will attract more weight to you. Praise and bless every square inch of your body. Think about all the perfect things about you. As you think perfect thoughts, as you feel good about you, you are on the frequency of your perfect weight, and you are summoning perfection.
December 30: (Day 6) You are like a human transmission tower, transmitting a frequency with your thoughts. If you want to change anything in your life, change the frequency by changing your thoughts.
December 31: (Day 7) Gratitude is a powerful process for shifting your energy and bringing more of what you want into your life. Be grateful for what you already have and you will attract more good things.
January 1: (Day 8 ) The great teach Neville Goddard offered the following process in 1954 in a lecture entitled “The Pruning Shears of Revision.” Every day, before you go to sleep, think through the events of the day. If any events or moments did not go the way you wanted, replay them in your mind in a way that thrills you. As you recreate those events in your mind exactly as you want, you are cleaning up your frequency from the day and you are emitting a new signal and frequency for tomorrow. You have intentionally created new pictures for your future. It is never too late to change the pictures.
January 2: (Day 9) Just like the law of gravity, the law of attraction never slips up. You don’t see pigs flying because the law of gravity made a mistake and forgot to apply gravity to pigs that day. Likewise, there are no exclusions to the law of attraction. If something came to you, you drew it, with prolonged thought. The law of attraction is precise. “You create your own universe as you go along” – WINSTON CHURCHILL (1874-1965)
January 3: (Day 10)
Prosperity is your birthright, and you hold the key to more abundance- in every area of your life- than you can possibly imagine. You deserve every good thing you want, and the universe will give you every good thing you want, but you have to summon it into your life. The Secret is that you have the key. The key is your thoughts and feelings and you have been holding the key in your hand all of your life.
January 4: (Day 11) When you know that the infinite intelligence of the universe exists, you can tune into it and draw anything from it. The past greats drew what they wanted from the infinite wisdom of the universe and then produced it in our physical world. Although they took inspired physical steps, it was hand in hand with infinite intelligence, and so everything flowed to them effortlessly to create beyond what any human being had conceived before them.

2 thoughts on “The Secret: The Law of Attraction

1. Intresting. May God guide you in all changes. God bless you. Hope all is well. Congrats on all your successful endeavors!

2. Hello,

All I have to say is WOW! I have heard of the secret before and done some research on the law of attraction but I have never seem it summed up like this!
    This was an amazing read to say the very least and I just have to say that I really enjoyed it in every sense of the word…

Thanks,
    Billee Brady