It’s been a while

WOW! SO I haven’t written a blog in a while. But it’s never to too late to share my thoughts. This semester has been my most hectic one yet. I feel like I had the most stress I’ve ever experienced in my life. So much stress that I don’t even have the energy to stress about finals week. Finals week is where everyone stresses out, cries, screams, and contemplates dropping out of school and living in their parent’s basement for the rest of their life.

But I would not change the stress and craziness of college for anything. I think I have learned the most about people, and the way others think. I’ve learned that you can give someone advice all day long, but at the end of the day they will do what they choose fit. People can hear you, but no be listening. And that the simplest misunderstanding can snowball into World War III. But at the end of the day, conflict, stress, arguments, and complete madness must exist in order for there to be balance in the world.

“Every day is a new opportunity to grow a little more.” – Chris McPherson

About the Author

Christopher McPherson is a senior double major in creative writing and journalism. His interests include photography and student involvement.
Email: cmcphers@oswego.edu
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

2 thoughts on “It’s been a while