Everything and Everyone placed in your life happens for a REASON

Over the course of my college career, I have been faced with several obstacles and drawbacks that have been a significant factor to my growth thus far. I believe that “everything happens for a reason” and that EVERYONE you come in contact with are placed in your life for a reason as well. Some people may be placed in your life to challenge you, to make you a better person, to remind us of unconditional love and to teach you a lesson. No matter the reason, everyone has a significant role in your life. The hard part to grasp is that you may not always know the reason at the moment or will never be able to pin point the purpose for things or people in your life.

Personally I am a person who likes to know why everything happens and the significance of it all. Sometimes I find myself trying to justify the reasons behind everything, without understanding that not everything is meant for you to understand. The important thing to keep in mind is that things are supposed to happen the way they do. I have been blessed over the past couple of years with very important people. I want to focus something that is going on in my life right now. Last year I met one of my BEST friends; this person has helped me through so much and has helped me grow so much over the past year. I am very grateful for this person because she has paved a path in my life that has directed me into a self-identity process. This summer I also met a group of wonderful young women who have also been put in my life to direct me to through life changing process. I have been blessed with these people for a divine reason, and this I am very grateful for.

This year I have decided to make the decision of becoming confirmed as catholic. This was a very important decision I decided to take part in because I think it is very important to feed your spiritual minds. I come from a wellness background with my major being wellness management. Wellness has seven dimensions, social, physical, intellectual, occupational, environmental, emotional and SPIRITUAL. During a meeting with my spiritual mentor, he stated something that was very powerful. He talked about how most people think they are healthy because they work out every day eat, well etc. But if you think about it that only one aspect of wellness and most people don’t take the time to feed their spiritual minds. If wellness means balance between these dimensions of health then why aren’t people taking time to become spiritually enlightened. I believe these people were placed in my life to direct me to this process I have been missing out on and I couldn’t ask for a better time for this to happen.
I think the one thing that inspires me in to take part this journey is keeping in mind that at the same time I will be able helping others by living my life in a positive light for others to embrace. Luke 6:37 “Don’t judge other people, and you will not be judged. Don’t condemn (find guilty) other people and you will not be condemned. Forgive other people, and you will be forgiven. Give to other people, and you will receive. You will be given much. It will be poured into your hands–more than you can hold. You will be given so much that it will spill into your lap. The way you give to other people is the way God will give to you.”

3 thoughts on “Everything and Everyone placed in your life happens for a REASON

1. Booskie, I am soo happy to be a part of that journey that your on. I’m thankful that I met you everyday! I can’t wait to see you! Miss ya so! In 3 weeks!! :* Xoxo

2. I’m really enjoying these blogs and I’m so happy that u’ve decided to choose to feed your spiritual mind so now all the aspects in your life can come together.

3. I love it bestie everyday is a new lesson and you’re passing each one with flying colors. You trully are a jack of all trades great at everything you put your heart in i love it. <3