College made me a moderate, just for the principle of it all

So in this time of political turmoil, health care and student loan approvals, you have to look at your own views.

I came to college as a conservative. It was shocking, especially since I grew up in such a conservative household. My family wasn’t Amish, but the point of the matter was I was never allowed to watch Rocko’s Modern Life. Now, for those of you born in the late 80s and early 90s, you will know what that is and the implications of me missing it πŸ˜‰

So I came to college, I went to parties, I went to demonstrations, I studied abroad, I partied too hard, I lived a college life. I got into a crappy relationship, I met friends, I met people I didn’t like, and I met some that I will call friends for life. I got out of crappy relationships and learned the true meaning of life….I don’t know anything about life. So full circle from a conservative to a liberal of a sorts and back. Here I am, still wondering but thinking about trying a bit of moderation to try and solve some dilemmas.

Now after three years of college, I am no genius but I think the point of the matter is that whether your a democrat, republican, conservative, liberal or some kind of hippy in between. I just wish we would all try a little bit of both sides. So I declare myself a moderate for that reason.

I am a moderate on principal today πŸ™‚

Be Ozzy