Oswego vs. Plattsburgh

Unfortunately, as most of you most likely know, we didn’t declare victory over Plattsburgh Friday night, or over Potsdam on Saturday. However,  I did get some footage of the game. Unfortunately, my camera broke, and I didn’t really get any footage of the actual game. There is some footage of the fans, nearly all of them dressed in white as well as footage of the Plattsburgh team throwing pucks at the window as fans chant, “Plattsburgh sucks!” There’s also some footage of my friend Danielle as she is immensely enjoying her soda. Enjoy!

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GixTrNxHGdM

Hey, I'm Christopher. I am currently a graduate student in the SUNY Oswego English program, and I am also a Desk Attendant in Sheldon Hall (where I am also living). I graduated with two degrees in May 2012 - English and Adolescence Education with a Concentration in English. I substitute-taught in Rome City School District fall 2012 and then came back to school in January 2013 in order to obtain a masters degree in English, which I plan to obtain in May 2014. I love to read, and I love TV shows, especially science-fiction and fantasy.
Email: ccook@oswego.edu
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.