My Life in a Nutshell

Hey guys! I’m Michelle Borukhov and I am currently a senior here at SUNY Oswego. I am a graphic design major with a double minor in communication and social interaction and business administration. I live in Queens, New York and New York City is and always will be my home. Some of my favorite things to do are arts and crafts, dancing, cheerleading, hang out with friends, and just have an overall good time. Here at SUNY Oswego, I have participated on the Oswego State Cheerleading team, where we got 10th in the country at NCA Collegiate Nationals, and currently work at Pathfinder Dining Hall. Both experiences have shaped me into the person I am now and will always be a huge part of my time here at Oswego. After the end of my time here in Oswego in May 2020, I have not decided whether I want to continue my studies at a graduate school or enter the workforce. My main interests are advertising and social media marketing. I would like to combine my love for art and business in a position that could be both fun and rewarding. I would love to work in a company that has to do with sports or makeup. I have been very interested in both and having a job that has something to do with them would be the dream. I know that living in the city definitely has its perks at working at a cool company that has what I want.