What’s Next?

As I reflect on my last four years of college in the short 2 weeks that I have left here I started to think about how much has changed over the past four years. When I graduated high school in 2015 I had no idea what to expect when I entered college.

My first few days of college seem to fly by so fast until there were some days that felt like they would never end. Those long days turned to slow weeks that then turned into fast months to then a quick years. And before I knew it I didn’t know where all the time had gone.

I wouldn’t take back any of the decisions and choices I’ve made in college because they helped me start to understand myself apart from my family and everything I had become so familiar with over the past 18 years before entering college.

Now fours years have past and at the age of 22 I feel like I’ve made a full circle. Packing up my life in boxes and bags, saying goodbye to old friends,  and leaving a place I’ve become so familiar with.

It might seem scary at times but I’m feeling the same anxiousness and excitedness I felt four years ago when I had no idea how my life was going to change.

For those of you who are graduating I am sure you might feel the same and for those who are just beginning… make the most of your time here in college because you will never truly be this young again.