The iPhone 6

Clearly Apple has won when it comes to having everyone talk about the iPhone 6 and how it’s either good or bad for different reasons. After looking up the iPhone 6 news on Google, I find a good number of questions as well as striking news revolving around the new iPhone. “China’s iPhone 6 craving leads to fistfight in Connecticut”, “iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus have been sold at the quantity of 10 million over this past weekend”, and “How likely is it that a new Apple iPhone 6 or 6 Plus will break when dropped or dunked in water?” Quite honestly I would never buy an apple product solely because they look like they can break almost instantaneously. If they worked on implementing a case as the actual phone without any extra charge, it would be reasonable since you’re already paying $650. It does look slippery as most critics mention and you’re better off buying a carrying case for it. Thinking about it is so expensive for the average college student so for those who do get it, good for you! Just take care of it, one slip or trip and that’s $650 down the drain.

I’ve noticed more about the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus when I called for customer service on UPS and they asked if I was wondering about an “iPhone 6 shipment” and that’s where I know that Apple hit it big. With a great battery life, spectacular camera, operating system, and variety of features, I can understand how much of an upgrade it’d be from my Samsung Galaxy S3. Only problem with some of those who would upgrade is the pricing and how it seems to be able to break easily. I say this due to all of the previous iPods and iPhones Apple has previously made as well as all the friends I have had dropped their own products resulting in breakage.

Honestly I didn’t know about the iPhone 6 until it literally started to get shipped to people on the 19th of September. News spread quickly and I immediately thought to myself: “Oh not this again” assuming its just about iPhone 4 or something. I will completely admit Apple is a great company for selling so many of almost the same products to many people. Products that seem like slight upgrades to the generation before. This is how I feel Samsung did as well when they upgraded from the S4 to the S5, so I only hope there’s a major and noticeable change that I can clearly see when the Galaxy S6 comes out. I’m not going to call myself the most clear-to-see a product for what it is kind of guy whenever a next-gen product comes out; I could be completely blind about it, however stating it how I see it.

To those willing to pay for the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, congrats! There’s definitely some cool upgrades that will improve upon other phones. One thing that remains a constant, though, is the iPhone’s awesome library of apps. For all those looking to see how apps will look on the new, larger display, allow me to recommended a new app I found: The Rukkus Phone app (on Android too). It’s full of bright colors and photos that will shine on the retina display. Plus there’s no better option for buying cheap concert sports and theatre tickets.

One thought on “The iPhone 6