3rd Week and Counting

Hello, I’d like to introduce myself all over again; my name is Javier Fernandez, I’m from the Bronx, NY and my major is Accounting. I am a sophomore and I have participated in the Web Content Editor/Tester position last year. I plan to look for more interesting events and activities to talk about and be heard through my future blogs this year. There will be more things to write about, especially now that I am residing in Hart, in which feels like an advantage because I have to go out and participate in IST approved events. I can talk about them here before I go to them/ after them. Anything that proves helpful to you guys, I will try to share. There are some events that I am looking forward to that you guys may find a lot of interest in:

Humans Vs. Zombies Campus Wide event by the StoryTeller’s Guild here in SUNY Oswego!

ALANA Fashion Show

Laker Men’s Home Hockey games!

Concerts

Fairs, Etc…

I honestly can’t wait to talk about this year’s HvZ campus wide game. Last year was a lot of fun and I even made a whole outline of what happened throughout each day in a blog post. The Hockey games will be full of energy within the crowds, and maybe I’ll be able to list of the crowd chants we traditionally use like “He’s a Freshman!”, “#$%hole! x3”, “Let’s go Lakers! x3”, and more! You can find the list to these events in the SUNY Oswego website here: http://www.oswego.edu/news/calendar/

See you around. I plan to make as many posts as I can within my available times between studying, homework, and classes. It will take some time management on my part, but i’ll finalize every blog with more of me enjoying the time writing it.