Sorry

Sorry that I am behind in my post everyone. It has been raining for weeks as it is now approaching summer. I haven’t really been able to get out and tour because I am afraid to get my camera wet. But I would like to reintroduce myself and catch you guys up. My name is Kadeem Watts. I am a Broadcasting major and photography minor. I am spending my Fall 14′ Semester abroad in Sydney Australia. I currently attend a small university, named the Australian Catholic University. Over the course of the semester I will be compiling a photography blog of my various trips and sightseeing adventures. Hope you enjoy.

Here is a pic of the Strathfield Campus where all my classes are taken.

ACU Strathfield September 3, 2014

ACU Strathfield September 3, 2014

Last week I have won the photography competition at ACU. I entered literally 15 minutes before the  deadline. This was the photo entered.

Bridge

Yesterday I was presented with an award at a small ceremony along with the first prize reward.

Processed with VSCOcam with hb2 preset

22 Brooklyn, NY Senior at SUNY Oswego Major in Broadcasting Minor in photography I am now a student currently studying abroad at the Australian Catholic University. I will be sharing my photography over the course of the semester.
Email: kwatts@oswego.edu
This entry was posted in International. Bookmark the permalink.