Another Summer In Oswego

So I’m a couple weeks into my second summer in Oswego and I love it just as much as last year. Everyone complains about the Oswego cold, but if most students were here in the summer they would be astonished at the amazing weather.
Summer in Oswego slows everything down. There are no 12 hour days that consist of class to class to meeting to class. There are no 5 day forecasts of snow, just you, the sun and the atmosphere. It actually gives you the opportunity to appreciate the beautiful campus we have.

Another summer in Oswego also means another set of orientation sessions. Last year, I found it interesting to observe the parents and freshman. I surprisingly went through orientation 3 years ago and it feels like just yesterday I got lost trying to find Hart hall while standing right in front of the campus center.
Although this will be my last summer in Oswego, I will never forget the beauty that lies within this season.

Christopher McPherson is a senior double major in creative writing and journalism. His interests include photography and student involvement.
Email: cmcphers@oswego.edu
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.