Ac-Ti-O-N

Got a lot done this week started resumed research and tutoring,I read untold hours of history (two classes), and last but not least I went to Oswego’s own 36 hour film festival. For clarification the films didn’t last 36 hours but the competitors had only 36 hours to make an approximately 10 minuet film. Even with their coursework and varying schedules they all managed to create some amazing films. Though I was a little sceptical at first I was quickly converted into a fan after the first movie. Something about having past pretty much all of the actors in the halls and seeing the familiar campus locals made the films a lot more intriguing. The event itself had popcorn, candy, kids kicking the back of  peoples seats, everything a movie go-er would come to expect. I definitely think that it is an event that everyone should go to at least once.

I am a junior chemistry major form Brooklyn, NY. I am a laboratory assistant, student researcher in the biochemistry lab, Chemistry Club President, and a McNair scholar.
Email: stange@oswego.edu
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.