Professor May I?

This is so funny to me!

I actually had a professor just like that this past semester. I couldn’t believe it! In the beginning of the semester he gave that whole list of “rules” and blase. Said that we couldn’t use the bathroom unless it was an emergency. Right then and there I knew that I was going to break that rule, at the time though I thought it would be intentional.

Anyway the semester is rolling by and at times I would have to use the bathroom but I would hold it and do the infamous leg jiggle. Not this day though! For what ever reason I had to use the bathroom really bad and so class starts at 2:20 and finishes at 3:40 . I looked at my phone and saw that it was 3. I said aight I’m going [bump] that.

So I get up to leave the classroom and so as to not be rude I start walking behind him. He then turns to me and goes “uh where do you think your going” . I replied that I was going to the bathroom. He says” you cant go its a class rule you know that” , to which I then state buttt I have to use the bathroom he tells me to hold it. Despite his better efforts of telling me how people distract him from his lecture when we get up to use bathroom and how he only condones it if your ill , I walked pass the old man and went to the bathroom.

Kwame: 1

Old Man Prof: 0

p.s. : to the girl who sat in the front row. WHY would you agree with him and state that it is a classroom rule. WHY!

About the Author

Kwame Belle is a senior journalism major and arts management minor at SUNY Oswego. He is also a member of the Sigma Pi chapter of the National Communication Honor Society, Lambda Pi Eta.
Email: bellek109@gmail.com
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

One thought on “Professor May I?