It’s 33.7°F , Light Snow & Windy!

Man, I felt super guilty I haven’t been around these parts in forever! Life has been super crazy . I’d say I cant even explain it but I definitely will attempt to…just not right now.

My blog has probably been the best snap shot of what kind of semester this has been for me. That would consist of plenty of high hopes, many a day dreams, one to many broken promises (like the introspection series right? I know) and never able to stay in one spot ling enough to accomplish it all(me blogging every week now to every 3 weeks). This has been Fall 10′ for me. What can you expect though, That’s rhetorical by the way. You have to have an adjustment period at some point and the work has to be put in to get the desired results no?

Well if I didn’t know that before I certainly do now. As it is I’m typing this from the computer lab in the Campus Center , stealing precious moments of freedom to show you all that I am alive. There is plenty left to be accomplished and completed in these two short weeks. Will I be back to keep you abreast on how I’m coping ummm you never know. Lets agree no more broken promises this semester alright?

In the meantime I’m going to get back to this studying and academic vortex of stress, lack of time and panic and I hope you as well as myself the best.

– Kwame Forever in a Daze of newness and madness Belle

About the Author

Kwame Belle is a senior journalism major and arts management minor at SUNY Oswego. He is also a member of the Sigma Pi chapter of the National Communication Honor Society, Lambda Pi Eta.
Email: bellek109@gmail.com
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.