The Road to Success

“Never Mistake Activity for Achievement”

Sometimes I have a habit for becoming so overwhelmed with ideas and dreams that I conjure up that I end up tiring myself out. I swear that when this life is over I’m going to need to start up another one.There is just so much that I want to do and sadly there is only one of me to undertake them all. The above quote though has done so much to keep me focused . Often times in an environment such as college where there are resources for every desire we tend to lose sight of what is really most important. I’ve been guilty of that plenty of times. So seeing that quote is always constant reminder to me that even the best of interest have a place and time. Priority is Key.

With that being said this week will be a good week for me. I’m already off to a brilliant start 1st meeting of the day before classes Career Counseling. I don’t see how after a meeting like that I wont be even more motivated than I already am to excel in the classroom and make sure that I am doing the necessary things to help solidify my bright future. Quickly as can be, the lesson of organization and meeting deadlines are being learned. This has been a whirlwind of a first four weeks no two days being the same. Its been a learn on the go process in terms of adjustment. I try to just soak it all in and digest it all in the few moments that are given for introspection.

In some sort of weird amateur artist within manner I suppose thats what the picture in this post represents. I took this photo the other day on my way to the library. Even though my book bag was nearly dragging to the floor with books and assignments (ok maybe slightly embellished) I felt it necessary to take the time to take it all in. The road to success may sometimes be a long and arduous journey; but throughout it all even on the way  library there are still plenty of beautiful moments waiting to be captured.

Anyway gotta Blast! (c)Jimmy Neutron,The week is calling and I’m determined to Rock it Out .

Till Next Week, Eyes on the Prize Yall!

-Kwa

Kwame Belle is a senior journalism major and arts management minor at SUNY Oswego. He is also a member of the Sigma Pi chapter of the National Communication Honor Society, Lambda Pi Eta.
Email: bellek109@gmail.com
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.