Back to the Basics!

Ok so I promised that as soon I posted the first blog and once I settled down then I will talk about my summer and plans for the semester. I guess this is great because I haven’t  really had time to process anything. For a lack of a better word my summer was ok I guess, I can’t really describe it because I didn’t spend my time going to theme parks, hanging out with friends or family, or going to the beach. All I did this summer was work! My summer was a down grade from how my semesters are. I took an online class which was more adventurous than my days, I also interned at the Children’s Center on campus, which I absolutely loved! It was a great experience; this internship was actually connected to my online class. I also participated in the McNair program this past summer, I spent many days reading articles and doing research, preparing presentations, and preparing  for both the LSAT and GRE my summer was fairly hectic, lots of preparation! Summer in Oswego is not bad at all.I spent the summer preparing and I will spend the semester developing and implementing!

For the semester I am facing all sorts of emotions,  why?I am not sure, maybe its because I am a Senior! Yup, that explains it all. All I have been thinking about is Grad- schools, my LSAT and GREs… I just need to get the ball rolling to start the new chapter of my life.

Hello my name is Sherrifa Bailey, I am from Brooklyn, New York. I am a junior majoring in Public Justice and Psychology with a minor in Forensic Science. One of my favorite things to do will have to be dancing. I love to dance!! Along with that, I love my familyand friends, going through new experiences, and definitely travelling the world!!!!
Email: sbailey@oswego.edu
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.