Talk About Being Busy

There’s a lot of people on campus who spend their time reading, playing video games, or lounging around their dorm room.

I can’t be one of those people.

Even before school started I’ve been running around preparing for school, setting up social events for my Fraternity, and working at Cooper Dining Hall. It’s fun, but very tiring. I wake up at about 7:30 every morning and just go till the wee hours of the night. I’ve managed to steal away some more hours of sleep this past weekend, but no matter how many hours you sleep, you’ll always use up those hours and you’re back to where you started.

All this work is paying off though. I’m off to a good start with my classes, I’ve been raking in some money, and meeting a boat load of new people along the way thanks to my position as Social Chairman in my fraternity.

Life has been moving really quickly. But I feel even though it’s going at such a fast pace right now, it’s going to be all worth it. And I’m going to have the best time doing all this.

I’m a senior in college. It’s one last time to show this place what I have to offer. I’m going to do it right.

One thought on “Talk About Being Busy