allmost over… sigh.

wooowww…. Summer is almost over. it crazy how the cold winter months drag so slowly, yet the warm pleasant ones fly by soo quickly. However, I do have to say that it has been an enjoyable time off of school and at home with my family and friends….lets recap…. I went sailing everyday for 8 hours and got paid. I went to a few regattas and hung with some awesome people. Free concerts every Tuesday in my town, and The Fray concert at Darien lake. Awesome vacation in the Outer Banks with Old Friends. Rode a jetski for the first time, and went wakeboarding. I’m also going to a Bills Preseason game Saturday. … i’d say thats a pretty solid summer. I’ve also been named one of the captains for the swim team and I have been already beginning to plan things for the upcoming season. I am really looking forward to my senior year and what new things it will bring. Also, A shout out to all the new swimming freshmen, you guys are in for an awesome ride πŸ™‚

alright.. kinda late so ill keep it short, but I just wanted to drop a quick line in case you thought I forgot about ‘ya πŸ˜‰

a little surf-time on the beach πŸ™‚
a little surf-time on the beach :)
<3 Leah

One thought on “allmost over… sigh.

1. Congrats on becoming a co-captain! Another great thing for the resume. As for summer … yeah, I have no idea where it went.